I finally submitted our Certificate of Appropriateness (COA) application to build a shed and front walkway! Check out this post if you don’t know what I’m talking about.
I just stumbled on this list of easy perennials which may come in handy for choosing plantings to line the new, eventual walkway.
The interior of the Downtown Luxury Slum was a hot mess when we bought it so it didn’t seem worth trying to preserve any of the plaster walls. But I’m hopeful to one day own a house that needs some plaster repair and this tutorial makes it look doable.
I’m loving this exterior reveal. It looks like it fits perfectly in the neighborhood now.
This project feels like a level of artistic that I might be capable of and dang proud of if if turned out.
Should you use public bathrooms during the pandemic?
- Toilet plume leaves potentially infectious particles in the air for about a minute after each flush, and then on surfaces until they are cleaned and sanitized.
- Wear a mask.
- Choose larger bathrooms with better air circulation.
- Wait at least 1 minutes before entering a stall after someone else.
- Do not pee on the toilet seat. (Aim for the target in the middle of the circle; it’s easiest to hit if you sit.)
- Put the lid down BEFORE flushing if there is one. This contains the toilet plume.
- Run away from automatic flushes.
- Touch as few surfaces as possible with your hands; use toilet paper or paper towels to touch things.
- Wash your hands.
- Sanitize your hands if you touch something after washing.
And finally, I’ve been sorting through articles and blog posts that I’ve saved to read later. And I have things saved to “read later” from 2010. So it’s been pretty entertaining. I found the press release saying Starbucks would be getting free wifi in all their stores. I can barely remember a time when that wasn’t the reality. Anyway, here’s some fun pictures from a blog that no longer exists, but used to be awesome.
That’s it for this week,